A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer.
The Website may contain the following types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the functionality and operation of the Website.
- Analytical / performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
More information about cookies, including how to block them on all websites or delete them, can be found at http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors use and access the Website. This information is used to compile reports to help us improve the site performance and your user experience. Google Analytics uses first party cookies to report on visitor interactions. These cookies collect anonymous information about visitors such as: number of visitors, new or returning visitors, referring sites and pages they have visited. Google Analytics uses the following cookies as detailed below:
|_utma||Google Analytics||1st Party Persistent Cookie||2 years from last update||This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to the Website. This is written the first time a user visits the site and is updated with each visit. If deleted a new unique cookie will be written during the next visit.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||1st Party Persistent Cookie||30 mins after the last update/visitor inactivity||This is used to establish and to continue a user session on the site. Each time a user visits a different page on the site the cookie is updated. If you have deleted this cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established each time you visit.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||1st Party Session Cookie||Expires on exit of session||This cookie is operated in conjunction with the _utmb cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for the user and expires when exiting the site.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||1st Party Persistent Cookie||6 months from set/update||This cookie stores the referral type used by the visitor to reach the Website, whether via a direct method, referring link, site search, or campaign such as adwords or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within the site. The cookie is updated with each page view on the site.|
|_utmv||Google Analytics||1st Party Persistent Cookie||2 years from set/update||This cookie is used to analyse custom user segments and is used for displaying custom statistical information in google analytics on site visitor trends and usage patterns.|
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy with regard to its analytics service at: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of cookie data, please contact us at “[email protected]”
- Get In Touch -
Data security should be addressed simply and effectively by firstly understanding what you need to protect and why, then how it should be protected
Use the form below or call (+44) 1603 673787
4ITSec Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 09082887 with its registered address at Butler’s Cottage, Gunton Park, Norwich, NR11 7HL, England
- VAT Registration Number - 200-6073-66 - - Office Phone - (+44) 1603 673787 -