Cyber Awareness Training
- 79% of all data breaches have been caused by “human error”
- EU Data Law (2017) and fines of 5% of revenue or €1 million
- Over 150 million “phishing emails” sent every single day, over 10% are making it through SPAM filters
- Over 8 million a day are opened by users
- Over 800,000 users a day are clicking on phishing links and actually provide sensitive information to cyber-criminals because they believe the email or web link to be legitimate
- Every single day
- Are your users among the 80,000 daily victims?
Cost Effective Web-based Training
A complete and cost effective method of educating whilst checking their progress; the system allows for generation of “phishing email” attacks and updating the manager on each individual user; at around £15 per set per year !
KnowBe4 is the world’s most popular integrated Security Awareness Training and Simulated Phishing platform devised and promoted by Kevin Mitnick.
Based on Kevin’s 30+ year unique first hand hacking experience, you now have a tool to better manage the urgent IT security problems of “social engineering”, “spear phishing” and “ransomware” attacks.
Traditional training …
Traditional Security Awareness Training doesn’t hack it anymore.
Today, your employees are frequently exposed to sophisticated phishing and ransomware attacks. More than ever, your users are the weak link in your network security.
Web application MUST be checked for security
They need to be trained by an expert like Kevin Mitnick, and after the training stay on their toes, keeping security top of mind. This is a high quality web-based interactive training using case-studies, live demonstration videos and short tests combined with frequent year-round simulated phishing attacks
Each case study ends with its own short multiple choice test and there is a phishing quiz at the end of the training.
Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training 2015 specializes in making sure employees understand the mechanisms of spam, phishing, spear-phishing, malware and social engineering, and are able to apply this knowledge in their day-to-day job